8)? ?flowerew? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??150 Grabs Today. 2095 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??
Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 8, 2010

M.Y.Love, M.Y.Bestfriend, M.Y.Soulmate.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like when you put your arms around me
When your warm breathe tickles my ear too,
I like when you pull me in tighter
And cradle me close to you.

I like how you respect me
And show understanding and care,
I like when you run your finger tips
Through my silky hair.

I like the way you look at me
So tender, so calm,
I like the way your hand feels
So gently in my palm.

I like you for who you are
The way you turned out to be,
I love you for just the simple fact
You fell in love with me.
l
l
l
V
I L.O.V.E U M.Y.D.E.A.R

0 comments: